Ray Van Grouw
Rolling a lifetime of business and personal experiences into a total package of personal financial and tax planning.
Over the last 20 years I have been employed by CPA firms of various sizes in both Michigan and New Jersey. I was a partner in a CPA firm in New Jersey for a number of years, in addition to owning my own firm for 20+ years. Because I have seen both sides of the spectrum, I know what it is to make less than I need and I know what it is to make way more than I need. Along the way I’ve made mistakes – but have always learned from them.
- B.A. Upsala College, East Orange, NJ
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 40 hours continuing education annually
- Enrolled in the “College of Hard Knocks”
I love to meet and interact with people of all ages and backgrounds. They are so interesting, diverse and yet have so much in common. Personal finances, income and wealth preservation is a dominant theme for most. I can relate at virtually every level and find myself quickly entering their lives at a personal level. This is important because advice that is good for one person just may not work for another.
I have been married to my trophy wife for 42 years! We have 3 married children who so far have given us 14 grandchildren! We also have a senior in High School. He came around when his older brother went off to college and has “kept us young”….or was it “made us old”? I enjoy hiking, biking, canoeing, traveling and reading.
Culver CPA Group has been a great resource for strategizing on accounting and tax issues.
meet our team
- duane culver, cpa, Mst Real Estate Investors, Clergy
- lena abissi, EA, CFP® Personal Taxes, Financial Planning
- Timothy lunger, cpA Financial Reporting, Business Taxes
- lyNnette browN Payroll, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
paul toczydlowski, cpA
Personal Taxes, Restaurants,
carrie osborn, ea, mbA
Personal Taxes, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- RAY VAN GROUW, CPA Business & Personal Finances