Lena C. Abissi, EA, CFP®
My clients are my first priority. My education, training, and all of my experience go into the work I do for them.
Providing Financial Peace of Mind
Whether dealing with a tax problem or looking to the future, when someone's financial peace of mind is at stake, it's imperative that I stay current with the latest tax and financial planning developments. This way, I can better coordinate the options for my clients.
The Role of Education
Education is very important to gain the skills and techniques necessary to provide the best financial planning services. I continuously update and challenge my skills and knowledge to give my clients the best advantage.
- Graduate: B.A., University of Pennsylvania
- Graduate: M.A., Indiana University
- Certified Financial Planner Licensee
- Enrolled to practice before the IRS
- Continuing Education: 40 hours annually in Taxation and Financial Planning
In my 23 years experience I have enjoyed meeting people and have been drawn to helping them reach their financial goals. I enjoy teaching people who are interested in learning how to improve their personal financial situation or small business finances. The more they know about finances, the more I can help them. My goal is to treat clients the way I would like to be treated.
Professional Memberships & Accomplishments
Being an active member of professional organizations provides me with information and experience that helps me better serve the needs of my clients.
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- College for Financial Planning
- Lecturer: "Trusts and Estate Planning" and "Small-Business Benefits Planning"
- Award Recipient: Outstanding Young Woman of America,1984
- Seminar Producer: Personal Financial Planning
On a Personal Note
Before working with Culver CPA Group, I taught at the college level and was a test prep coach for several levels of standardized tests. Outside of work I enjoy reading, rock climbing and mountaineering, as well as spending time with my husband, Frank, our sons, Andrew and Paul, and our dog, Pearl.
I'm amazed by Lena's analysis of situations. She always tries to see the big picture for her clients, which saves them money and creates more value.
meet our team
- duane culver, cpa, Mst Real Estate Investors, Clergy
- lena abissi, EA, CFP® Personal Taxes, Financial Planning
- Timothy lunger, cpA Financial Reporting, Business Taxes
- lyNnette browN Payroll, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
paul toczydlowski, cpA
Personal Taxes, Restaurants,
carrie osborn, ea, mbA
Personal Taxes, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- RAY VAN GROUW, CPA Business & Personal Finances