Timothy Lunger, CPA
My goal is to have my clients’ accounting and financial records up to date and accurate, in order for them to be able to make intelligent business decisions based on current financial information.
Providing Financial Peace of Mind
I specialize in small business accounting and consulting, and the preparation of business and individual income tax returns. I have over 30 years of experience to help direct the future profitability of your company and keep your business and individual income taxes at their lowest possible levels.
The Role of Education
Choosing the right CPE courses and seminars allows me to keep current on the latest changes and developments in the accounting and taxation fields.
- Graduate: A.A. in Business, Grand Rapids Community College
- Graduate: B.S. in Accounting, Ferris State University
- CPA: Licensed in Michigan
- Continuing Education: 40 hours annually in Taxation, Accounting, and Ethics
Professional Memberships & Accomplishments
Interacting with other business professionals allows me to keep abreast of current events and better enable me to serve the accounting and income tax needs of my clients.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer and Corporate Trustee Affairs Committee member at Northland Baptist Church
On a Personal Note
My wife Melinda and I celebrated our 30 year wedding anniversary in 2011. Our daughter Jennifer is staring her career in pharmacy, and our son Stephen is starting his career in public accounting. In addition, my hobbies include running road races, deer hunting, fishing, and watching sports on television - especially football, baseball and NASCAR racing. I also have a passion for traveling out of state to places I have never been before.
Culver CPA Group has helped us in our plan to grow our businesses. I value them as one of our main resources.
meet our team
- duane culver, cpa, Mst Real Estate Investors, Clergy
- lena abissi, EA, CFP® Personal Taxes, Financial Planning
- Timothy lunger, cpA Financial Reporting, Business Taxes
- lyNnette browN Payroll, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
paul toczydlowski, cpA
Personal Taxes, Restaurants,
carrie osborn, ea, mbA
Personal Taxes, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
- RAY VAN GROUW, CPA Business & Personal Finances